(Rental)-Becoming A Complete Perimeter Player
- You can improve your scoring, footwork, and ball control.
- You can learn drills that you or your coach can use to help players.
- Create an incredible arsenal of skills, moves and shots
- Five-Star has helped players such as Durant, Anthony, Durant, and James to improve their skills.
Auburn University Assistant Coach
Five-Star Basketball Instructor
Coach Potosnak provides five segments with drills that will give you the tools to become a complete perimeter player. These areas include:
- Ball Skills Ð Improve your ball control by using these one- and 2-ball drills.
- Footwork Drills: A series of jump stops, pivots and other drills that will help you keep your athletes in control at high speeds.
- Under Pressure Scenarios: Learn to use a variety pass and pivots, while learning how to pass and catch when under pressure.
- Rip Drive Series Ð Includes a variety of scoring drills and cuts.
- Two-Man Series - Two-Man Series drills that offer a variety of moves for ball screens.
Five-Star Basketball has helped to refine the skills of some of basketball's most well-known perimeter players, such as Lebron James, Carmelo Tony, Vince Carter, Kevin Durant, and Carmelo Anthony. These same training methods can now be applied to your gym.
69 minutes. 2009.