(Rental)-Advanced Basketball Drills For Women: Post Play
- Learn the skills required to be a player at the next level.
- Show the post player how you score in the low, middle, and high posts
- More than 20 drills to help you become an elite offensive player or lockdown defender
Steph Wood is a nationally recognized trainer for women's skills development. She has worked with athletes like Joy Cheek (Duke), and Maya Moore(UConn). Wood teaches you the skills and drills that will transform your game into something great.
Steph Woods outlines nine standards you need to be able execute in order to improve your game and become a leader within your team.
- Sprint to the floor
- Be a trail jumper.
- Score in the low, middle, and high posts
- Use separation and confrontation moves in your post
- Hunt the middle-line
- Learn how to pick and roll
- Protect the rim
- Protect the paint
- Rebound the basketball
Woods shows you every aspect of a post-player's game, including drills in transition, high post, low post and pick & rolls. Woods covers the best moves for the post as well as when and where they should be used.
Woods will teach you how to use proper technique and keep your head up on the defensive side. These drills will teach you how to closeout at the high post, protect your baseline, defend in transition and control the glass.
Steph Wood is one of the most respected women's skill development trainers. Watch this video to find out!
48 minutes. 2011.