Defender Extender™ Basketball Training Pads
Prepare Players to Face Longer, Taller, & more Athletic Players...
Before they Get to the Next Level
Teach players how to move the defense without taking a gazillion dribbles. Watch how good players in college and the pros use jabs, fakes, and straight line drives to score. The Defender Extender pads help players do this against simulated taller players so it's easy when they go against smaller players.
Learn to shoot over a coach or trainer with the Defender Extender Training Pads will make it easy for you to shoot over taller players in real games. Learn exactly how much space you need to get your shot off or how high that floater has to be to become unstoppable in the paint.
Simulate Practicing Against Players as Big as the Pros!
Imagine if you could practice against Kevin Durant every day for a summer. How much better would you get? If you were a high schooler and worked on your offensive moves every day vs. Durant and then went back to your normal level of competition how easy would it be for you to dominate? Practicing against someone so big and long would make your normal level easy.
Introducing the Defender Extender training pads. The Defender Extender training pads allow a coach, trainer, or partner to simulate a much taller player than you would normally play against. As you move up levels in basketball, from junior high to high school, high school to college, college to the pros, your competition will get taller, longer, and more athletic. The Defender Extender training pads can simulate all 3 of these even though you don’t have Kevin Durant to practice against!
With the Defender Extender training pads you will have to work that much harder to get your shot off, dribble the ball down the floor, drive to the basket, finish at the rim, make a pass, and more!
The Defender Extender training pads are truly must have basketball training equipment for any team or individual serious about developing and becoming the best player they can be.
Here are some great uses of the Defender Extender training pads:
- Dribbling – Have a partner use the Defender Extender training pads while you bring the ball down the floor. Your defender quickly has the wingspan and reach of an NBA guard. You will really learn to protect the basketball and utilize changing speeds & direction efficiently to overcome the increased reach and quickness of the defender.
- Offense Moves – Whether in the post or driving to the basket, playing against a taller, longer, and more athletic player will require you to outsmart the defense to beat them. Once you become inferior athletically, you must become superior mentally if you are going to compete at that level.
- The Defender Extender training pads are perfect for any age. Just adjust your hands on the sticks to change your wingspan. They are made of very soft material and it does not hurt to get hit with them so they are also good for contact drills.
World Renowned Trainer Ganon Baker Loves the Defender Extender Pads...
Help Players Score More at the Basket
In driving to the basket, the Defender Extender sticks are useful in many ways.
- Reaching into knock the ball away
- Contesting the shot and the dribble.
- Driving at shoulder to hip level.
- Finishing over taller players
- Providing Contact
Size: 27" X 6" X 6" (Pad is 16" in length and handle is 11" for a total of 27" in length)
Steph Curry Training with the Defender Extender Pads!
Pads appear at 6 seconds into the video.
Here's What Coaches and Trainers are Saying...
HoopsKing Blog Posts
Transform your game with HoopsKing's sled training basketball workout. Discover dynamic drills and conditioning routines that enhance spe...by Chris Hungerford
Elevate your basketball skills with HoopsKing's guide to pin and skip techniques. Unlock the secrets to dynamic ball movement, strategic ...by Chris Hungerford